There are hundreds of applications to support foreign language learning released today; which one is the best and most convenient for learners? Refer to Rosetta Stone, a language learning application integrating today’s most advanced recording and speech recognition technology.
About Rosetta Stone
Learning a language other than the mother tongue, especially English, is becoming a trend and a must in today’s world. Therefore, the number of foreign language applications appears more and more confusing for learners. If you’ve ever tried Duolingo, Elsa, or LingoDeer without any effect, Try Rosetta Stone. This native speaking learning and speaking app will give you a good foundation in just 90 days. With more than 20 most popular languages globally and diverse skills lessons, this tool has been trusted by millions of students worldwide. In particular, many large enterprises worldwide have used this tool in their language training projects and have highly appreciated it.
Choose from 20 popular languages and test your level
Rosetta Stone is the leading foreign language learning application approved by many prestigious organizations worldwide. You can learn 22 languages, including Spanish, Italian, French, German, English, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, and more. These are all popular and widely used languages around the world. After selecting a language you like, let do a mini-test. This mini-test will help you determine your level and allow the system to create the right learning plan for you.
Diverse learning content according to 4 skills
Rosetta Stone offers diverse lessons, helping learners never get bored. The curriculum is scientifically organized, with 20 lessons at five different levels. Users need to spend 4-8 hours to complete a complete course. The curriculum content is as follows:
- Core Lessons: These are foundational lessons combined with 33 exercises. They mainly focus on developing your listening and pronunciation skills. There will be no videos or subtitles in these lessons. You can move to new sections when you have completed the old lesson.
- Listening skills lesson: This tool helps learners practice listening skills through pictures. You need to choose the image that best describes them. Its sound quality is clear and makes it easy to identify the allowable stress and sentence. If you want to listen again, press the green button.
- Speaking lesson: The system will play the first phrase in this part. Then it would help if you repeated the word very clearly. If you pronounce it right, you can learn new words. If the pronunciation is wrong, you must try again until the system confirms and approves.
- Writing lesson: This is tricky because you cannot pass if you lack concentration. Rosetta Stone will play any word or sentence, and you need to enter their exact content. If it’s wrong, you have to do it again. For languages that do not use the Latin alphabet, this tool will provide virtual keyboards for learners to perform exercises efficiently.
- Grammar lessons: The basic grammar structures are highlighted in different colors. In this way, you will increase your attention and learn grammar more effectively.
- Vocabulary lesson: In this part, you need to listen and read in combination with choosing the correct answer. This tool will not teach you single words. Instead, you will learn vocabulary by topic and related structures.
Learning by “Dynamic Immersion” method
Dynamic Immersion is a unique learning program designed by the makers of Rosetta Stone and applied to this tool. This program uses text, images, video, and audio to help learners quickly memorize grammar and vocabulary. The primary method of this program is repetition at different time levels. Through pre-programmed questions, learners will have to think in the new language and remember what they have just learned.
In particular, the dynamic role-playing method teaches you how to think in a new language better. You’ll learn to associate words with real-life contexts to remember vocabulary better. In this method, learners quickly immerse themselves in the new language without translating. As a result, you will gain confidence and comfort when communicating.
Practice speaking through the American voice recognition engine
American speech recognition technology applied in Rosetta Stone allows better assess learners’ speaking ability. It is meticulously designed with vivid sound and images. In speaking lessons, it will provide microphones for learners to speak directly. Then, the software will automatically check your pronunciation and score you. It contains accent and checks for semantic errors, helping to improve your foreign language communication.
In addition, after each lesson, you can practice communicating through virtual communication. It contains the vocabulary and grammar you have just learned. This virtual conversation is long enough to master your new knowledge while improving your pronunciation.
Keep track of your learning
Rosetta Stone tracks your learning based on recorded data. You can easily track how many hours, days, or weeks you have spent learning a foreign language. Besides, you can also know the lessons learned by each skill. Thanks to that, you will never miss a topic in your study plan.
Rosetta Stone requires an internet connection to access the courses and practice them. However, in case you don’t have an internet connection, you can still study on this platform. The app allows you to download lessons then save them to local storage. So you can continue your lessons without an internet connection. On Premium accounts, you can even sync your downloaded content across multiple devices. Your learning experience on the app is always seamless even when you use it on a new device.
MOD APK of Rosetta Stone
Premium Rosetta Stone
The learning experience on Rosetta Stone is very helpful. However, some language packs do not allow access by standard members. You need to pay a membership fee to be able to learn unlimited languages on this platform. Paid membership options include:
- 3 months for $19.99
- 12 months for $49.99
- Lifetime for $99.99
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
As long as you have goals and determination, Rosetta Stone is always ready to support you in your journey to conquer a new foreign language. Download the app now and start your study plan right away.
Download Rosetta Stone 8.20.0 (MOD Premium Unlocked)
- Tap the app name to show the download link.
- Read our Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
- Rosetta Stone requires Android 7.0 and up, 85M of free memory.
- We will not be held liable for any damages as a result of the download.