Turn your phone’s camera into a pro with ProShot. This app provides advanced camera customization with a simple and incredibly easy-to-use interface.
The camera phone is more than 20 years old. It’s hard to imagine the dramatic evolution of camera phone technology today compared to two decades ago. Nowadays, a smartphone equipped with a camera is a mandatory standard. The advancement of technology has brought huge leaps forward for mobile cameras. Lenses on smartphones are now able to reproduce images with the same quality as digital cameras. In some cases, they are even better.
To have a good photo, we need many elements. You need photography skills, a smartphone equipped with a high-quality camera, and good photography software. The hardware of the device is something that we cannot change, but the software can. With powerful photography apps, you can capture high-quality photos with amazing detail right on your smartphone. If the default photo software can’t make the most of your device’s hardware, consider an alternative third-party app.
The photography industry has created an extremely competitive new field, the photography application. There are millions of photography apps that have been created but only about 1 percent of them are really popular. If you’re looking for one of those few, we can pick up one of the best, ProShot.
About ProShot App
Not every phone has a professional camera, which helps to create beautiful and clear images. Therefore, users often look for solutions to change the custom indicators for their cameras. ProShot is the performance upgrade tool for Android devices that you need to have. This tool offers a wide range of advanced customization features.
Also, it helps you create images that look like a professional camera captured them. You can directly adjust the parameters before and during shooting. Therefore, it increases the initiative and gives you greater control over image quality. Plus, it allows you to apply both front and rear cameras (best customization in rear camera). What’s more, it saves you from wasting time using editing apps after shooting.
Two camera modes: Manual and Auto
Manual mode allows you to adjust the parameters according to the purpose. This mode is suitable for those experienced in photography and knows how to adjust the parameters. This mode allows you to customize the necessary parameters for an image. You can change the exposure, adjust the ISO according to your preferences, change the shutter speed, add the flash or turn on the white balance mode.
Auto mode is suitable for non-experts as it provides complete configuration like a DSLR camera. This mode has pre-configured parameters, and all are customized accordingly. The color or quality indicators are all available from the picture frame. All you need to do is angle and shoot.
Turn your phone’s camera into a pro
ProShot gives you many advanced customizations for your phone’s camera:
- Customize photo mode: You can choose flash, ISO, shutter speed, gray balance, focus, exposure mode, and white balance manually or automatically.
- Choose an image format: select the desired image format in JPEG or RAW.
- Light Painting: This mode provides an infinite shutter, allowing you to see the entire frame before pressing the shutter.
- Choose aspect ratio: There are ratios for your aspect ratio, including 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1, or you can choose other frames in 21:9, 17:10, 50 ratios: 3, etc.
- Exposure: This tool supports triggering vulnerability without delay up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments
- Grid overlay: Use a mesh overlay for better angle alignment
- Set the time before shooting: Customize Burst, Timer, and Timelapse for thorough preparation before shooting
- Adjust image quality: This tool allows you to change noise reduction quality or image position when choosing JPEG image format.
- Single stat mode: This mode allows you to change one stat while the others are balanced. The app’s AI will automatically adjust the dedicated stats according to the change you’ve set.
- Other features
ProShot makes manual focus quick and easy. It provides the total number of focus points needed, including 3, 6, or 12 points. These focus points are similar to those on professional cameras. Depending on the primary and secondary subjects on the image, you can adjust the appropriate tension. The sharpest point will focus mainly on the main subject while blurring the background.
Also, this tool provides the ability to zoom near and far the images in the scope. You should combine these two features simultaneously to capture the best quality image. To zoom in/out of the picture, you need to tap once or twice continuously on the screen. It will help you capture the moments of your subjects better.
Support video recording
ProShot not only offers dedicated camera emulation, but it also offers video quality customizations. These features are beneficial for those passionate about video recording on their phones. It supports 4K (3840×2160) quality video recording with supporting devices. Also, you can easily adjust the bitrate, frame rate, and resolution accordingly. Besides, you can zoom in/out during video recording or change camera parameters to suit the shooting purpose.
Moreover, its audio input is quite realistic, allowing you to record and record at the same time the most natural sound. If the video footage is not bright enough, you can add flash when recording the video. Also, it allows you to use the Video Time-lapse feature with easy manual control.
Easy to use interface
The ProShot interface is designed to be friendly to all users regardless of skill level. It’s simple with a black background and white feature icons. It also distinguishes between active and unused functions by highlighting them in blue. Feature icons all have names for you to differentiate easily. If you don’t know what they do, touch it. Notes on the uses and functions of these icons will appear. All the necessary features appear in the main interface for you to choose quickly.
MOD APK of ProShot
Paid/ Patched: The app costs $4.99 on Play Store but you can install it for free at our blog. ProShot is a premium app so it has no ads and no in-app purchases.
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Untouched [Paid] apk with Original Hash Signature, no [Mod] or changes was applied;
- Certificate MD5 digest: 8df519ded867c872ddcdeb8aa30cffc9
With the help of ProShot, you can create images as sharp and perfect as those taken with a professional camera. Download this app now and customize the parameters for your pictures.
Download ProShot 8.11 (MOD Paid)
- Tap the app name to show the download link.
- Read our Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
- ProShot requires Android 7.0 and up, 2.5M of free memory.
- We will not be held liable for any damages as a result of the download.