Project Themer provides useful functions that make it easy to customize your Android device’s stock theme. Before you download and install this app, keep in mind that it only works on ROOT and AOSP 12+ Android devices!
Introducing Project Theme · Android 12⁺
Android is a great mobile operating system developed by Google. It sets itself apart from the rest by allowing users to further customize their device’s stock launcher in whatever way they want. You can easily apply a third-party launcher to refresh your device instantly, or easily change the entire icon in the app drawer with a third-party utility like X Icon Changer. As long as you want to personalize your Android device, there is always an app on the Play Store to make it easy for you.
Advanced Android customizations are unlocked when you Root your device. It allows you to access more deeply into the system functions and customize them. However, deeper intervention into the system means risks can come. You need a good tool to help you customize the default theme without harming the device. It also needs to ensure that even ordinary users can easily master the functions. Are you looking for an app like that? Project Theme is the answer.
Project Theme is developed by Baday Production. This application allows users to easily customize the components of the Android device’s stock launcher, including the status bar, widgets, music player, and more. It is currently available on the Play Store for $1.99 but you can get it for free on our blog.
Project Themer is a small utility but it comes with a lot of great functions to customize your Android device’s stock launcher. It easily makes changes to the default launcher components to instantly make your device look unique.
- Full control over Android 12 Monet: As we mentioned, Project Themer is perfectly compatible with Android OS. All functions work fine on this OS version. You have the best tool to customize the color of all the elements in the default theme.
- Create your theme: Project Themer allows you to create a new theme and then apply personal customizations to the elements. In case you want to save time, you can choose one that is available in the collection. There are several unique themes to apply and change at a glance such as Trinity, Hotline, Skye, Dark, and Line.
- All in one place, all with themes: With Project Themer, you have an all-in-one tool to customize the default Android look and feel. It works with all default themes as long as your device is running Android 12 or higher and rooted.
- icon packs: Do not confuse this function with icon packs that apply to all themes. It only works on specific icons, including battery, mast, WIFI connection icon, Bluetooth, and Sound volume. There are currently three icon packs available: Amaze, Archerus, and PUI.
- Apply black background to Amoled screen: Enable deep black for wallpaper to save more battery.
- Fully customizable gradient themes: Easily change the color of elements in the default interface with color gradients.
- System-wide theme
- One-click, No reboot: Changes you made with Project Themer will be applied immediately. You don’t need to reboot to test the changes.
MOD APK of Project Themer
All paid features are unlocked. Now you can use the full version.
How to install Project Themer
- This app and Magisk module only work on Stock Android 12+
- Flashing on different ROM can brick your device
- The app will need to install the core package for themes in ONE TIME And you will be able to apply all changes WITHOUT REBOOT!
- On first use, the application requires an Internet connection to download the necessary resources.
How to install
Step 1: Download the necessary files that we have provided below.
Step 2: Open the APK file, tap Install then wait for the installation to complete. Now the app is up and running but you’d better do a few other settings.
We would suggest you install bootloop protector module before installing the Project Themer module. If anything goes wrong this module will disable all magisk modules to prevent bootloop.
Install the bootloop protector and reboot your device.
Install the Project Themer module and reboot.
Tap on Install and press the back button. Return to the application and click Continue. If the Continue option is not displayed, you need to clear the app from recent and open it again.
Done! You now have access to all functions and apply customizations.
Project Themer is a great app for customizing stock themes on rooted Android devices. Now you can download the latest mod of the app to use all the advanced features for free!
Download Project Themer 1.2B (MOD Paid/ Patched)
- Tap the app name to show the download link.
- Read our Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
- Project Themer requires Android 6.0 and up, 7Mb of free memory.
- We will not be held liable for any damages as a result of the download.