TickTick is on the Editors’ Choices 2020 list. It’s an excellent to-do list app for everyone. This app makes it easy to organize your daily tasks, schedule important events, create notes, reminders, and more.
The latest mod version of TickTick is now available on apkmazon, free to download!
Introducing TickTick- ToDo List app
TickTick is a great virtual assistant that helps you create your schedule and manage daily tasks. Besides the traditional web platform, the application is also available in versions for all popular platforms such as Android, iOS, macOS, Windows. By planning and optimizing your personal calendar, the app helps you keep everything in mind at all times.
Do you have too much to do today? Take a few minutes to create a plan with TickTick, then the application will help you remember and optimize all tasks in a suitable timetable. Since its launch in late 2013, TickTick has been highly appreciated by Google as it is always on the list of Editors’ Choices.
TickTick is one of the best ToDo List apps for Android recommended by many reputable technology websites. Only on the Play Store, the application has reached more than 10 million downloads and received many positive reviews from users. Whether you’re just creating a simple reminder or making a long-term plan, TickTick can help.
Great features of TickTick
TickTick helps you focus on your work because it can optimize your daily time by planning everything in detail. If the directors of companies need a personal secretary to schedule and remind them of their daily tasks, you also have your own virtual secretary with TickTick, a mobile application.
Are you a busy person with lots of things to do every day? Even if you have the mind of a genius to handle all the work properly, you will still probably forget a few things. Don’t let your absent-mindedness affect your work. TickTick is here to help you. Besides daily planning, this app also allows you to create notes, create shopping lists, track new habits, work with colleagues on a joint project, and much more. There won’t be a messy day if you use TickTick.
Synchronize and collaborate
It’s not surprising that many people today own more than one smart device. Some people even use two smartphones, one for work and the other for family. Of course, the more devices you have, the more work you can handle. But it also has its drawbacks. Data transfer and synchronization across all devices sometimes bring bad experiences. Besides, the ability to synchronize also depends on the service of the application developers. We can take a good example of Mobisystems, an application development company with more than 20 years of experience, that has developed an ecosystem of their applications around their Mobidrive cloud service. If you are a user of Mobisystems applications, you can easily synchronize your personal data to the Mobidrive cloud and smart devices.
Luckily, TickTick allows you to easily sync your data across all your devices. The app is now available on most popular platforms including web, desktop, and mobile. To be able to synchronize all data on devices, you need to log in to the same TickTick account on all those devices.
TickTick cũng cho phép bạn import và integration với các ứng dụng todoist khác. Hiện tại, bạn đã có thể chuyển dữ liệu từ các ứng dụng này lên TickTick mà không gặp bất cứ khó khăn nào. Các nền tảng hỗ trợ bao gồm: Google Assistant, Todoist, IFTTT, Zapier và Amazon Alexa.
TickTick also allows you to import and integrate with other todoist applications. Now, you can transfer data from these applications to TickTick without any difficulty. Supported platforms include Google Assistant, Todoist, IFTTT, Zapier, and Amazon Alexa.
Intuitive and easy to use interface
TickTick has a simple and intuitive user interface. As soon as you install and open the application, you can immediately start using it without registering an account. However, we recommend that you sign in to an account on the app to use the cloud sync feature.
The developers of TickTick know how easily distracted everyone is in a technological world with always-on smart devices. Social media notifications, texts, and calls can keep you busy. In order not to distract your focus, TickTick has minimized all tasks as you use it. It only takes you a few steps to easily add or remove tasks.
If you still don’t know how to use TickTick, open the Welcome tab. Here you can see a detailed guide on how to use this application.
Easily add and manage tasks
One feature that makes TickTick stand out from the rest is its ability to create quick notes with just one touch. Developers understand that sometimes ideas and tasks pop into your mind and you need to jot them down immediately. Paper and pens can be a good option, but you don’t always have to carry them with you. And TickTick is here to help. You can add a widget at the home screen of your device then tap to add a new task. That’s right, you don’t need to open the app to still add or create new tasks. You don’t even need to enter the text manually because TickTick supports voice input. This feature is currently only available in English.
Every time you add a new task on TickTick, you can tag it. Tasks that share the same tag will be grouped into a list. TickTick also allows you to place tasks in pre-made lists. For example, if you have a project with a lot of work to do, create a separate list for that project and then add the to-dos.
TickTick introduces users to an exclusive feature on their application, Smart Date Parsing. This feature can analyze your input then extract the event times including date, time, and location. From this extracted information, the application sets an alarm to remind you. When you create a new task with an unknown time, TickTick will automatically parse it to the nearest date and time. For example, if you enter “remind me to work in the morning” at 5 pm today, the app will automatically create a new task with an alarm at 9 am the next day. You can see more different syntaxes on the developer’s introduction page of this feature.
You don’t have to keep the ideas in your head any longer. Add them immediately to TickTick and the app will remember it for you. With TickTick, you will not miss any task of the day. You can add unlimited tasks as long as you have enough time to complete them.
Let’s talk more about your daily routine. In case you have things that repeat on a daily or weekly basis, add them to TickTick then set the alarm to repeat. It’s similar to setting an alarm every morning to wake up. You only need to set the task once then set up the loop for the alarms to work. Besides daily, weekly, monthly options, you can create more complex rules for tasks. such as “every Sunday of every month” or “every Monday through Saturday” or even “every first Sunday of every quarter”.
Synchronize your work with the calendar
TickTick can connect directly to your calendar to synchronize tasks and events. With important dates that you have marked on your personal calendar, they will be reminded on TickTick. Application. There’s an area available to review what you’ve done for the month and check out upcoming events.
Besides the default calendar, TickTick supports all the most popular calendar applications today such as Google Outlook, Google Calendar, Mi Calendar…
To enhance your work productivity, TickTick provides some additional small features to help you focus more on your work. First, you can add a widget anywhere on your device’s home screen. This widget allows you to create a quick action with just a click.
In addition, there is a habit tracker to check your habits. From this tracker, TickTick can help you build scientific habits such as reading, exercising, sleeping on time.
MOD APK of TickTick
TickTick is a great app for planning your life. If you want to enjoy all the advanced features in the app, you need to upgrade to a PRO account. Here are the benefits of PRO members:
- Monthly calendar view: Start a pomo from your phone’s home screen.
- Timeline calendar view: Track your daily tasks easily
- Subscribe Calendar: Quick add from the lock screen
- Calendar widgets: Check agenda on the home screen
- Duration: Set up both start time and end time for tasks
- Custom smart lists: Various filter option to choose from
- Unlimited plan: Unlimited use of “plan your day”
- Reminder for check items: Creat reminder for sub-tasks
- Estimated duration: In order to better understands the time cost of each task, you can set estimated pomo/ duration for them
- Pomo timer widget: Start a pomo from your phone’s home screen
- Historical statics: Check the efficiency in the past period
- Quick ball: Quick add from the lock screen
- Premium Themes: More themes to match your personality
- White noises: Set up white noises during a pomo
- More list, tasks and check items: Creat up to 299 list, 999 tasks per list and 199 check items per task
- More reminders: Add up to 5 reminders each task
- More attachments: upload up to 99 attachments every day
- More sharing members: Group sharing with up to 29 members
- List Activities: Keep track of shared list on the web
- Task activities: Change history of shared task
- Unlimited habits: Build as many habits as you like
At our blog, you can download the latest mod version of TickTick. Below is information about this mod.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
TickTick makes your life easier. The app helps you plan your day, reminds you to do things to keep your mind at ease. Download the latest mod for free via the link below to enjoy the Premium features completely free of charge.
Download TickTick 22.214.171.124 (MOD Premium Unlocked)
- Tap the app name to show the download link.
- Read our Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
- TickTick requires Android 5.0 and up, 21M of free memory.
- We will not be held liable for any damages as a result of the download.