IPTV PRO MOD APK (Paid/ Patched) 7.0.6
|App Name||IPTV PRO|
|Require||5.0 and up|
|MOD Info||Paid/ Patched|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Stream TV series, movies, TV shows and more with IPTV Pro. No membership required, all IPTV streaming content is completely free. Download the app’s latest mod for the best TV viewing experience on mobile!
Introducing IPTV Pro
In this digital age, movie streaming services are increasingly popular. We can mention the big names in this field are Netflix, Disney Plus. Everyone can agree that streaming a favorite movie in their spare time is more enjoyable than spending time in front of traditional TV without finding their favorite channel. However, we certainly cannot forget about traditional TV. Many people still prefer watching TV to video streaming platforms on the Internet. More than 70% of households in the US still use traditional TV every day to follow the news and watch their favorite programs. TV is the official national broadcaster so you can get the latest and most accurate news on government TV channels. The content on TV is also much more diverse than online streaming services. These include TV shows, feature films, newsletters, documentaries, dramas…
About 10 years ago, watching TV channels were free. However, things have gradually changed. Many TV service providers charge for content by requiring users to purchase membership subscriptions. We can mention some popular pay-TV channels such as ESPN, FX, HGTV, Animal Planet… There is no denying that buying pay-TV channels brings special benefits when you will view exclusive content. However, many service providers still regularly raise the price of service packages and insert ads into TV programs. That is really annoying. IPTV PRO appears as a solution to help you have everything at hand. You can watch premium TV channels for free in the highest quality with absolutely no ads.
IPTV Pro is available on the Play Store for $2.99 however you can download and install it for free at our blog. But first, let’s explore the amazing features this app has to offer.
Key features of IPTV Pro
With IPTV, you can easily watch your favorite TV shows right on your phone in the best quality. Join us to explore its outstanding features now.
Watch pay TV channels for free
With IPTV Pro you can easily stream all pay-TV channels in high quality. This application does not provide available TV channel lists. It’s just a tool to help you stream TV channels.
First, you need to know that to be able to stream any one or more TV channels, you need a suitable file in .m3u format. It contains links to the stream. Most TV channels can stream on IPTV Pro if you have an *m3u file of them. The question is where will you find these files? It’s not hard to get them. You can quickly find many channels to share .m3u files and download them easily. We can recommend a popular Reddit sub that gives you a lot of popular IPTV channels is
At first use, you can’t play TV channels yet. First, accept the access permissions requested by the app. After that, IPTV Pro will notify you that there are no channels on your list yet. Now click the Plus icon, then browse to the *m3u files you downloaded. You need to make sure that your device is connected to the internet and wait a bit for IPTV Pro to process the streams. Once the processing is complete, you can load the channel list and watch them whenever you want. Note that not all *m3u files will work. When there is a stream error, you need to check the files again and make sure that your network connection is good enough.
Manage your channel list
There is no limit to adding channel lists on IPTV PRO. It means you are free to add *m3u files to fill your channel list. When you add a list of channels, not all the channels in it are active. It is a risk that you cannot avoid or overcome. Therefore, you should load many different books as a precaution. When you add a new channel list on IPTV PRO, the old one is retained.
At the app’s home screen, you will see the channel lists have been divided into categories. Depending on the *m3u file you loaded, these categories are different. However, there is always a section to display all the channels in the playlist. It is quite unfortunate that you cannot add, remove or edit these channels in the playlists. There is an option available to change how channels are displayed by list, grid, or title. To manage playlists that you have added on IPTV Pro, go to Setting->Playlists. Here you list all the m3u files that you have added to the application. You can open or delete it if you want. Only one Playlist can be run on the application at a time. When you open a new one, the old one will be overwritten.
There are also a few ways for you to customize your channel list. First, you can add any channel to your favorites list by tapping the star icon next to each channel. The Favorites selection is always at the top of the playlists. Next, hold down on any channel on the playlist to open options such as changing the channel icon, opening TV Guide and Set parental control.
Supports many popular media players
IPTV Pro uses the default Android player to play TV channels. However, if you want, you can still use a 3rd party player. When you stream, at the bottom of the search bar is a channel switch. You can choose forward or backward to change the broadcast channel. By default, many TV channels broadcast in 4:3 aspect ratio, but you can change it to 16:9. It is useful in case your current channel is not compatible with the settings. However, when you change the aspect ratio, the image quality changes. It makes the image no longer original.
Currently, IPTV Pro supports all third-party players that you have installed from the Play Store. Some really good compatible ones we have tried are Mx Player, VLC, XPlayer… You can choose one to replace the default player. Once a player is applied to stream videos on IPTV Pro, you can use its features to control streams such as swiping to change brightness or volume, touch, and hold to fast forward.
Basically, you don’t need to do advanced settings if you want, IPTV Pro’s default settings allow you to stream channels easily. However, if you want to optimize your viewing experience, we recommend taking a few steps. There are many advanced options that the application allows you to change. To do that, access the 3-dot menu in the top right corner then select “Settings”. We will explain some of the options where you can intervene:
- Video player preferences: It gives you all options to optimize your player including Screen orientation, background play, default aspect ratio, show clock, change volume, and brightness with gestures…
- Use an external video player: You want to use a third-party player to stream content on IPTV Pro, just tick this option.
- EPG sources: Add an EPG source
- UDP Proxy Settings: Many Android devices can’t receive UDP multicast streams, it’s recommended to use UDP proxy in order to watch such streams. Even if your device supports multicast, you can get more stable and clear picture with UDP proxy. Please install proxy somewhere in your LAN and provide its connection parameters here.
- Start Page: Select the first load tab when you open the application. The options are Favorites, All Channels (default), Categories, and Last opened page.
- Category view mode: Change the arrangement of channels in the Playlist.
- Cast Screen: Use your device to convert video streams when the Chromecast device does not support the native format.
- Refresh playlist when starting the app: Channels in Playlist can’t live forever. There are some dead channels that you don’t know about. Just refresh to remove those channels.
- Parental control: Here you can set up a pin to lock the channel.
- Themes: Change the theme light or dark
- Language: Currently the application is more than 20 different languages.
- Export/ Import Configuration
Chromecast and Android TV support
We have to agree that watching videos on a big screen always gives a much better experience than a mobile phone screen. When you’re at home, you always want to watch shows on a bigger screen like a desktop or Smart TV. Fortunately, IPTV Pro supports Chromecast. As a result, you can stream content from your phone screen to your smartTV and supported devices. Just need your 2 devices to connect to the same wifi network.
Besides, the App also has an official version for Android TV.
It is a fact that there are some services on IPTV that are not verified and they do not have the appropriate license. So it can be considered illegal. Therefore, we recommend that you consider it before using this app. To eliminate privacy risks, you should use a VPN service when streaming on IPTV. Currently, there are many good VPN services that you can refer to such as ExpressVPN, Turbo VPN…
VPN is also known as Virtual Private Network. This service allows users to set up a virtual private network with another network on the Internet. If you do not know, VPN is very useful in case users need to access country-restricted websites, unlock hidden content… Most importantly, a VPN helps you hide your identity when connecting to the Internet, thereby protecting your privacy. In case you have no problem with privacy on IPTV Pro, you can still stream without VPNs.
MOD APK of IPTV Pro
There are 2 versions of IPTV on Play Store, PRO and Standard. You can use the standard for free. The PRO version priced at $2.99 brings the following advanced features:
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play last channel option
- Extended playlists history
We bring you the latest mod of this app. Here is information about the mod:
- No Patcher/GPM Needed
- Google LVL Implementation Removed
- Distant License Verification Removed
- Google Measurement Implementation Removed
- Google Data Transport Removed
- Firebase Implementation Removed
- Analytics/Crashlytics Implementation Removed
- OkHttp3 Removed
- App Update Service Removed
- No Running S**t in Background
- Compression Flags Untouched
- No Third-Party Patch
- No Additional Lib
- Usual Tweaks
- AOSP Compatible
IPTV PRO brings the world of entertainment to your smartphone. With this app you can easily watch pay TV channels for free. Thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, IPTV PRO is loved by millions of users around the world. Download the latest mod of this application via the link below.
Download IPTV PRO MOD APK (Paid/ Patched) 7.0.6
- We have tested all mods. Please read the installation instructions carefully for everything to work correctly.
- Flagging in AntiVirus Apps/VirusTotal because of Removal of Original App Protection. Just Chill & Enjoy, It’s not a Virus.
- Most apps don’t force updates. You can try an older mod if the latest one doesn’t work.