AppBlock (Premium Unlocked) is a great application that helps you limit the time you spend on smartphones. The utilities this tool provides will help you make use of online time and never be addicted to smartphones.
About AppBlock – Stay Focused (Block Websites & Apps)
Do you want to install apps that only open at the exact time you want them to? The solution for you is to download AppBlock. This app will help you temporarily block distracting apps on your device. Plus, it also aids in reducing mobile device addiction. You can set how long you are allowed to use your device. As soon as the time is up, there will be a notification and the apps you have limited installed will stop automatically. After the above time, you are allowed to use blocked applications. Your profile is also set up by wifi connection or location. Therefore, if you do not guarantee application restriction, high strictness will be enabled. Some other utilities also support you to the maximum in limiting your addiction to electronic devices.
Set time limit for an app or website
Surely you can’t hide from social apps all day. Therefore, this tool helps you to set a time limit for each website or application. On the main interface, you can see 2 lock schedules: Working days and Weekends. It allows you to click on the activity or create a new key schedule (profile). The time you are allowed to adjust includes:
- Day: Conduct locking based on the date you want. The date order will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc to Sunday from left to right. Depending on the time of your donation, you can choose the date you want to lock.
- Time: You click “Add” to set the hours and minutes to start locking at the “From and To tab”. If you want to lock the whole day, you don’t need to click “Add”. If you want to delete, just press the x button. It does not limit the number of lock times you want.
Block any apps and websites
AppBlock is the best productivity tool that blocks the apps and websites you want. These pages often make you give up your work schedule and make time for it. It is very suitable when you have kids and want to limit the time they use applications on Android such as watching videos on YouTube, opening a browser, surfing Facebook, etc. For this tool to help block websites and applications, you need to allow it to access the application and system notifications. This purpose gives this tool the right to block apps and notifications during lock time. After allowing, you can lock notification by turn on notifications and select Enable now. When locked, notifications from applications on the block list will not appear on the system.
AppBlock Strict Mode
This mode helps users to control the blocking time. It automatically changes the settings during the blocking time and you don’t need to do anything. The basis for change is based on how long you use an app or website. It also relies on the old profile you create to control your time. If you do not have time or are not strict enough with yourself, this model is very suitable. Notifications will be controlled and turned off for a specific time to help you focus.
Block emails and turn off email notifications temporarily
Weekends are the time for a person to relax. Nobody wants to be bothered by emails. You can completely take the initiative in opening or ignoring these emails. However, everything will be automated as AppBlock will temporarily block email notifications. There are no email notifications that will be sent to you during your scheduled time. In addition, it also supports blocking spam emails according to the list you have up. You can make the most of your day off without worrying about being bothered by work emails or junk emails anymore.
Set app protection PIN
AppBlock shows a notification on the app that is locked. The end time also accompanies this message. To prevent someone from unblocking the lock, you can set a PIN to protect it. Click the three-dot button, select Settings, tick Enable PIN code, and Set PIN code. Finally, set your PIN. This helps you avoid prying eyes and want to know what inside is.
MOD APK of AppBlock
The Free version of AppBlock may limit many features, making it impossible for you to experience the full utility. Therefore, you should consider upgrading to the Premium version. This version allows you to lock apps with no restrictions. Meanwhile, in the free version, you can only choose up to 5 applications to lock. If the free version only lets you create 2 lock times, the Premium version will unlock it for you to create more. It also allows you to create more profiles than just 3. In addition, PIN protection features, extra lock time, or other advanced features are also added.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
AppBlock helps to control your time online so that every second you spend on your smart device counts. Download the app now to experience smart utilities.
Download AppBlock 5.17.2 (MOD Premium Unlocked)
- Tap the app name to show the download link.
- Read our Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
- AppBlock requires Android 5.0 and up, 9M of free memory.
- We will not be held liable for any damages as a result of the download.