1Password MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) 7.9.4
|Require||5.0 and up|
|MOD Info||Premium Unlocked|
|Get it on||Google Play|
1Password makes it easy to manage and secure the passwords you are using on all platforms. The latest mod of the app is available on our Blog then it is free to download.
1Password is rated by AndroidCentral as the best password manager application on Android, this application is a product from AgileBits. Just a few months after launching in-app markets, it quickly received special attention from users all over the world.
Nowadays, people connect to the internet for many work or entertainment. One of the problems that arise in this technology age is that people need to sign in with their personal accounts everywhere. These include intranet systems at offices, schools, financial transactions, social networks, email … The point is, how can you remember all those accounts and passwords? ? Many people choose to set a common password for all services, or someone writes it all down and keeps it with them anytime, anywhere. However, it is not safe and you can have passwords stolen easily from hackers, or prying eyes.
1Password was born to remove that annoyance. Acting as a mere password manager, its biggest task is to securely store your accounts and passwords against all kinds of threats. In addition to your account credentials, it’s also an ideal place to store other important and confidential data according to your needs.
Key features of 1Password
With over 1 million downloads on Google Play – excluding App Store and PC downloads – 1Password is the most popular password manager today. 1Password is in that position because it has powerful and convenient features such as automatic syncing databases with your application’s private cloud; allows users to store personal data in other cloud services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive; Use secret codes to authenticate and synchronize data with other devices.
After the installation is complete and opens the app, 1Password will ask you to log in with your account. If you don’t have a 1Password account, you can sign up with your email. Just follow the instructions then you need to create a master password. Make sure that this password is difficult to guess but easy for you to remember. You must always keep your Master Password in mind because when you forget it, your data stored in the application cannot be recovered, not even the developer can intervene and fix it.
As soon as you successfully log in, the application will issue you a Secret Code. Copy this code, or click the Generate Emergency Kit option to get a PDF file containing this code and QR code. This is essential for the next login on your other devices, and if you forget it your account will not be recovered.
One final step before you start using 1Password is to enable Autofill and Accessibility. After you enable these 2 options, the application can automatically fill in the account and password for you in the application or website every time you need to login. Besides, you can turn on the option of fingerprint authentication if you want, and the initial setup is complete.
Add new data
You can start your password management with the addition of your data to 1Password. This data is stored on 1Password’s cloud storage system and they are also guaranteed to be encrypted with multiple layers of security. Therefore, any stranger, even if he steals this data from you, can not decrypt to see the contents inside.
To get started, click on the plus icon in the lower-left corner of the main app screen. Soon, 1Password will show you a lot of options in the data types that the app supports, most notably Login, Credit card, Identity, Software License, in addition to Bank account, Email account, Database, Server. … They are suitable for all your needs. Usually, we choose Login to save website or application login information.
On the new data entry screen, you can give your login a name – Google Account for example – then type your username and password in the respective fields. You can also add a link pointing to the login page by clicking on add website. Then, each time your browser at the site is added, the software will automatically fill in the login information without you needing to do anything. So you are close to a simple life without having to remember any passwords anymore.
In the Settings tab, you can see all the necessary options to set up how 1Password works according to your wishes.
- 1Password accounts: add a new 1Password account, get the Emergency Kit back, log in on another device
- Security: Security settings for the app such as fingerprint unlock, PIN unlock, app exit lock, time auto lock, auto cache cleaner, master password frequency.
- Watchtower: Check the websites that have been hacked (and see if you have been affected), check the leaked password (based on haveibeenpwned.com’s database). This option also suggests changing your password for insecure logins, checking the availability of 2FA in logins.
- Display: Select application’s theme (Light, Dark), choose how to display password, display website icon, webform info, Notes format
- Autofill: Turn on and off autofill, pre-display login information, and auto-copy OTP
- Notifications: Enable or disable notification when OTP is cached when you change the password database when Watchtower detects that the website you are using is hacked
- Advanced: Toggle screen capture feature, get the application activity report
APK MOD of 1Password
About 1Password Premium
1Password is a free app on app markets. But if you want to access all the features in the app, you need a Premium membership subscription. Premium package offers many special benefits such as:
- Allows logging on all platforms
- Added more layer security option. Better data encryption
- Increase cloud storage to 1GB.
- 24/7 support
- Share your account information, credit card information securely.
The developer also offers a family plan where members can share data and use it for everyone. Currently, the app offers a 14-day free trial before deciding. You can go HERE to view all information about the available Premium plans.
Can’t perform the Premium upgrade? We can help. With 1Password’s latest mod, all Premium features have been unlocked and you can use them for free. Here is information about the mod:
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
1Password is a powerful and convenient password manager that is trusted by the community, and it also has unique features. This application makes your life easier when you no longer need to remember passwords for hundreds of different services. You also don’t need to worry about security issues, and never get denied registration just because the password is too easy to guess or too short.
Download 1Password MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) 7.9.4
- We have tested all mods. Please read the installation instructions carefully for everything to work correctly.
- Flagging in AntiVirus Apps/VirusTotal because of Removal of Original App Protection. Just Chill & Enjoy, It’s not a Virus.
- Most apps don’t force updates. You can try an older mod if the latest one doesn’t work.